About Mills CNC
Mills CNC are the sole distributer of Doosan Machine Tools within the UK and Ireland – working across the vast array of manufacturing businesses within this varied industry sector, Mills CNC provide CNC machine tools that can meet any specification.
With a CNC machine in place, and the training to go alongside it, our customers across the length and breadth of the nation are manufacturing products that keep the country moving.
Whether it’s a lathe or a machining centre you’re likely to find one of our Doosan machines working away in the workshop of many manufacturing companies, including but not limited to:
- Aerospace & defence
- Power generation
- Oil & gas
- Precision component manufacture
Our reputation is built on the quality, reliability, and performance of the Doosan machine tools we sell – and more importantly on the additional servicing we offer to all of our customers, our Field Service Team are integral to our business and we’re looking for someone who is looking for the next step in their career.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this constantly growing department and help Mills maintain our reputation as industry leading service providers. This is a customer facing, fast paced role that would suit an experienced field service engineer.
This position is field based in Cambridgeshire and the surrounding areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduled maintenance of the Doosan Machines and others in accordance with our internal servicing standards
- Regularly visit customers and service/repair machines whilst building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with all Mills CNC customers
- Provide technical support to staff concerning the Doosan range
- Ensure all health & safety practices are observed according to our rigorous internal standards
- Keep up-to-date with the machine range on offer from Mills CNC and attend training when new control systems and machines are announced
What’s on offer:
Along with 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and a highly competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive life assurance, Vitality health insurance, discounts at gyms and retailers across the country and many more perks available through our employee benefits scheme.
If you are interested, please email a CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org