Mills CNC isn’t your typical machine tool supplier.
Unlike some we are an independently-owned company and our focus is only on serving customers in the UK and Ireland (as opposed to Europe and/or the rest of the world).
Strength through independence
Our independence means that we can make decisions and respond quickly to changing market trends and conditions, and customer requirements – and are not compromised or slowed down by corporate bureaucracy and red tape.
Because we only serve the UK and Irish markets we have developed a good understanding of what customers need and want…and we put all our resources into making sure we exceed their expectations.
As the exclusive distributor of Doosan machine tools in the UK and Ireland our product range, whilst being one of the most extensive in the market, is entirely Doosan. As a consequence, everything we do is geared around ensuring the sale, service and support of Doosan machines and providing excellent customer service to customers that invest in them.
Great machine tools demand equally great service
We believe that great CNC machines demand equally great service and we regularly improve and upgrade our services (as well as introducing new service initiatives) to make sure we are the best we can possibly be.
- Recent service introductions
- Creation of Mills’ Turnkey Development Centre
- Creation of a separate Mills CNC Servicing operation for customers that have taken out Mills Service Contracts
- Expansion of Mills’ Parts and Spares operation
- Creation of Mills’ Control Centre for customers to understand and experience different machine tool control systems – Fanuc, Heidenhain and Siemens, and conversational programming software (e.g. Fanuc Manual Guide, Siemens ShopMill etc.).