Applications Engineer, Field Based covering Ireland and Northern Ireland
Working hours: 9-5pm Mon-Fri
Holiday: 25 days (plus Bank Holidays)
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Contract type: Permanent
About Mills CNC
Mills CNC are the sole distributer of Doosan Machine Tools within the UK and Ireland – working across the vast array of manufacturing businesses within this varied industry sector, Mills CNC provide CNC machine tools that can meet any specification.
With a CNC machine in place, and the training to go alongside it, our customers across the length and breadth of the nation are manufacturing products that keep the country moving.
Whether it’s a lathe or a machining centre you’re likely to find one of our Doosan machines working away in the workshop of many manufacturing companies, including but not limited to:
- Aerospace & defence
- Power generation
- Oil & gas
- Precision component manufacture
Our reputation is built on the quality, reliability, and performance of the Doosan machine tools we sell, as well as the after-sales service we provide.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our field-based Applications department covering Ireland and Northern Ireland. This is a customer facing role that would suit an experienced production or manufacturing engineer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Training customers’ personnel in both the operation and programming of machine tools to a level that will ensure that the operator is competent and safe in the use of the machine
- Professionally running projects to ensure that the project is delivered to the agreed engineering specification, on time and to budget. To maintain project documentation in a correct manner to ensure full traceability is maintained.
- Visiting customer sites to advise on technical matters and resolve any reported issues.
- Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager to assist with technical support.
What’s on offer:
Along with 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), a highly competitive salary, company car & bonus scheme, the successful candidate will receive life assurance, health insurance, discounts at gyms and retailers across the country and many more perks available through our employee benefits scheme.
If you are interested, please email a CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Apply for this role
If you are looking for a career with a company that welcomes and rewards new talent – please contact Kim Annetts (HR Manager) in the first instance on 01926 736736