As part of business continuity measures in response to COVID-19, Mills CNC are taking steps to mitigate the risk to its employees, suppliers, customers, and the wider community. Therefore, we require the following to be adhered to if attending site.
Remote meetings are encouraged where possible. However, being able to use our facility and infrastructure in Leamington is a key part of our business function. We appreciate that this increases possible exposure to COVID-19 so to lessen this risk, we expect all visitors to agree to the following points –
- If you or anyone in your household has tested positive or displayed symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend site. Symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- Regular and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds or more. Facilities and products are available onsite to do so.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue.
- Keep 2 meters apart wherever possible.
As per NHS, symptoms of the virus are
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Any employee will be instructed to get a test and self-isolate following government guidelines if
- They have any symptoms, as listed above
- They have tested positive
- They live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
Keeping up to date with government guidelines and recommendations is of upmost importance. Mills CNC will be amending this statement as necessary.
Leamington visitors risk assessment
You can view our risk assessment by clicking here.