As part of business continuity measures in response to COVID-19, Mills CNC are taking steps to mitigate the risk to its employees, suppliers, customers, and the wider community. Therefore, we require the following to be read, agreed to, and signed before attending site.
Remote meetings are encouraged where possible. However, being able to use our facility and infrastructure in Leamington is a key part of our business function. We appreciate that this increases possible exposure to COVID-19 so to lessen this risk, we expect all visitors to agree to the following points –
- If you or anyone in your household has displayed symptoms in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend site. Symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
- If you or anyone in your household has been contacted as part of the test and trace programme, please follow their guidance.
- If you have returned from an overseas trip in the last 2 weeks, please disclose which country you have visited and what dates.
- Regular and thorough hand washing for 20 seconds or more. Facilities and products are available onsite to do so.
- Catch coughs and sneezes in a tissue.
- Keep 2 meters apart wherever possible.
- Bring a mask/face covering with you – you will be required to wear it for the duration of your visit
- When using the toilet facilities, disinfect before and after use. Spray and paper towels are provided.
As per NHS, symptoms of the virus are
- a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Any employee will be instructed to get a test and self-isolate for 10 days (or until a negative test is received) if
- They have any symptoms, as listed above
- They have tested positive
- They live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive
- Someone in their support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive
- They have been told by NHS Test and Trace that they’ve been in contact with a person with coronavirus
Keeping up to date with government guidelines and recommendations is of upmost importance. Mills CNC will be checking updates daily and amending this statement as necessary.
Leamington visitors risk assessment
You can view our risk assessment by clicking here.