Mills CNC History
Mills CNC, first established in 1974 was, at that time, located in Norwich.
Since that time the company has constantly reinvented itself and has undergone a remarkable transformation in its size and structure… its location… its name, and most certainly, its performance.
- The Company relocated to Leamington Spa in 2001
- The Company became the exclusive distributor of Doosan machine tools in the UK and Ireland in 2006.
- The Company changed its name from Mills Manufacturing Technology Ltd to Mills CNC Ltd in 2007.
- The Company now employs over 100 members of staff. This number includes nine regionally-based Business Unit Managers, and 26 field-based service engineers.
- The Company has increased its presence and profile, and has recently expanded its operations significantly.
- Creation of CNC Training Academy (2010)
- Creation of Mills CNC Finance (2011)
- Creation of Mills CNC Servicing (2012)
- Creation of The Mills CNC Technology Campus (2013)
- Creation of Mills’ Turnkey Development Centre (2013)
The Company changed ownership and appointed a new Board of Directors and Senior Management Team in 2014.