Mills CNC is always strengthening its after-sales and customer services. It’s what makes us the stand-out machine tool company in the UK.
Over 70% of Mills’ workforce is directly or indirectly involved in front-line service and support operations and many of our customers welcome and value the contribution they make.
Our service and support operations are extensive and cover:
- Applications help and support (including Mills’ Technical Service Desk assistance)
- Machine tool service
- Servicing Agreements
- Spare and replacement parts
- Auxiliary equipment sale and supply
We are passionate about customer service and support, and believe that the excellent Doosan machine tools we sell demand equally excellent service too.
Mills support – key facts
- To support our large and growing installed base of customers – we’ve increased the size of our Service Team, and we now employ 23 regionally-based engineers and 5 dedicated Servicing Engineers.
- We employ 7 trained application engineers to offer best-in-class training and turnkey solutions.
- We hold over £1.4M of spare and replacement parts at our Leamington facility – all ready for immediate (same day or next day) delivery.
- We have created The CNC Training Academy to meet all of our customers CNC Programmer Training, Operator Training and Maintenance Training requirements.
To find out more about our range of after-sales and customer support services call Mills CNC on 01926 736736 or firstname.lastname@example.org.