5-axis Machining Centres with Fanuc Controls – Milling
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 attendees maximum.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is an advanced course and attendees will need to already have good programming knowledge and experience, and should have attended (or be up to the level of) our 3 Day Fanuc Milling Course.
The course is ideal for anybody upgrading from a 3- or 4-axis machine to a 5-axis Machine.
Specific course content includes:
- Introduction and general layout of a 5-axis machine
- Operator, keyboard and soft key explanations
- X-, Y-, Z- with A- and C- (B) rotary axis configuration
- Setting datums and work shifts
- Applying tool offsets and using radius offsets
- Using G68.2 for 3D work coordinate rotation
- Tool Centre Point (TCP) explanation
- 3 Dimensional cutter compensation
- Plane selection for helical and 3D use
- Using Sub Programs and Sub Routines – M98 and G65 Call
- M code description and use
- Setting ethernet or memory card for drip feeding programs
Safety footwear and other PPE is required for this course.
Should you not have the appropriate Safety shoes you will not take part in any practical work.
5-axis Programmer courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields