Advanced Sliding Head CNC Lathes with Fanuc Controls – Turning
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is specific programming course for sliding head lathes aimed at people who already have basic knowledge of CNC X and Z programming.
Specific course content includes:
- Machine Layout – machine, spindles, tooling configuration etc.
- Understanding diameters and turning length values
- Understanding bar feeder position, operation etc.
- Using the Cut Off function
- Programming part on left and right spindles
- Work Shift description
- Understand work co-ordinate offset G54~G59
- Tooling location and setting
- Tool offsets and their adjustment
- G and M Code list
- Wait codes and passover programs
- Parts catcher and and pick off positions
- C-axis for drilling and milling
- Back drilling and milling functions
- Plane selection – G18, G17 and G19
- Y-axis for drilling and milling
- Helical interpolation on faces and sides
- Writing extended programs also includes sub programs and sub routines
Safety footwear and other PPE is NOT required for this course.
Programmer courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields