Beginners CNC Programming Course with Fanuc Controls – Milling
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 – 10 attendees maximum.
Cost of course is £675.00 + VAT per attendee.
This course is for people looking to acquire the basic knowledge for a CNC programming career.
This is an entry level course and attendees do not need to be familiar with CNC machine tools or understand their layout and configuration. This information will be covered during the course together with an overview of Fanuc controls.
Specific course content includes:
- Introduction and review of machining centre layout
- General safety and best-practice instruction
- Overview of codes used in programming – i.e. G Codes, M Codes
- Understanding CNC programs – structure and content
- Explanation of 1st and 2nd Reference Point Returns
- Description of tool height and radius offsets
- Different types of feed-rates
- Programming with absolute and Incremental values
- Rapid traverse and feed rates commands
- Creating simple programs using simulation – and how to edit them
- Programming irregular shapes with radius and chamfer functions
- Using canned cycles for drilling, tapping, reaming and boring
- Writing extended programs to also include sub programs and sub routines
Safety footwear and other PPE is NOT required for this course.
Beginner Programmer courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 3 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 3: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.