Maintenance Course for Horizontal Machining Centres with Fanuc Control (Mechanical)
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 4 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is a practical course aimed at Mills CNC customers who have Fanuc-controlled Doosan horizontal machining centres or similar Fanuc-controlled horizontal machining centres manufactured by other machine tool builders.
The course will appeal to companies who have an in-house Machine Tool Maintenance or Service Department and need to increase the skill levels of their employees, thus enabling them to plan and undertake systematic trouble-shooting and preventative mechanical maintenance on Fanuc-controlled machining centres.
To get the most from this course it is important that attendees have experience of machine tools’ mechanical operation and CNC controls systems and functions.
Specific course content includes:
- Explanation of the Fanuc Control system
- Introduction to the machining centre and its layout and configuration
- Understanding the tool change system and sequence; and undertaking fault-finding exercises
- Ball-screw accuracy, checking backlash and rectifying issues
- Undertaking axis realignment
- Checking pallet-changer systems and their operation
- Understanding spindle assembly including coolant-through-spindle operation and mechanisms and equipment
- Hydraulic and pneumatic mechanisms, operation, fault-finding and preventive maintenance
Mechanical Maintenance courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Candidates are also required to bring their own safety shoes. Should you not have the appropriate safety wear, you will not be allowed to attend the course and a refund will NOT be given.
Safety glasses and other P.P.E. will be made available if required.
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields