Twin Spindle, Twin Turret machine with upper rotating B Axis Programmer Course with Fanuc Controls – Turning
Class size is between 6 – 10 attendees maximum.
Cost of course is £900.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is an advanced Fanuc turning course designed for people with some knowledge and experience of the machining process and CNC controls but who want to acquire the necessary skills to program twin-turret, twin-spinle multi-tasking lathes with upper rotating B-axis capability.
The course is suitable for customers with either Doosan twin-turret/twin-spindle lathe with a rotating B-axis with Fanuc control such as a MX or SMX mill-turn machine, or other manufacturers’ Fanuc controlled machines with a similar configuration.
Course content includes:
- Tool offset and cutter compensation on main and sub spindle using the lower turret and upper B-axis turret
- Spindle control and M codes
- Synchronisation of spindles for support or steady
- Soft push and soft pull
- Orientation of spindles for C-axis operations
- C-axis milling and drilling – main and sub-spindle using lower turret
- Tool offset compensation on main and sub-spindle using upper B-axis turret
- Using a multi-axis upper B-axis turret
- C- and Y-axis drilling and milling/thread milling using upper turret
This course lasts for 3 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 3: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields