5-axis Machining Centres with Siemens Controls
Class size is 6 attendees maximum.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is an advanced course and attendees will need to have good programming knowledge and experience of Siemens Controls.
It is designed to upgrade programmers from 3- or 4-axis programming to full 5D Machining.
Specific course content includes:
- Transformations (Datum Shift, Rotation and Mirror Image) in ShopMill
- ShopMill Cyles for Thread Milling, Engraving, Contouring, Island and Pocketing
- Arcs over 180¡
- Full Circles using I, J and K
- Explanation of A Axis and B/C Axis
- Understanding Machine Kinematics
- Safety clearance movements
- 5 axis machining methods
- Setting datums
- Tracking Points
- Examples of A and C Movements using Swivel Cycle
- Checking Size and adjusting Offsets
- Use of R Variables for repetitive and auto calculating programs
- Use of CAM programming for 5 axis Simultaneous machining
- USB communication to machine
P.P.E. Equipment is not required for this course.
5-axis Programmer courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields