Fanuc Custom Macro B – Milling
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
CNC Programming with the use of Fanuc Custom Macro B, enables you to design and implement powerful, advanced CNC macro programming techniques that result in unparalleled accuracy, repeatability, and enhanced productivity (ideal for a family of parts). The course begins with step-by-step instructions and then gradually proceeds in complexity.
Programming examples will follow Fanuc’s Custom Macro B language, and by the end of the course, you will be able to develop highly-efficient programs that exploit the full potential of your CNC machining centres.
Applicants must already be well versed in Fanuc or Similar Programming and a good understanding of Mathematics would be advisable.
- Specific course content includes:
- M98~M99 Sub Program Call and Use
- Macro call statements G65, G66 and G67
- Variables, Local, Common and System Variables
- Tool Offsets, Work Offsets, Alarm Generation
- Clock Timers, Modal and Positional information
- Arithmetic and Trigonometric Functions
- Definition, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
- Sine, Co-Sine, Tangent, Arctangent, Square-root, Absolute Values
- Conversion BCN to BIN, and BIN to BCN
- Discard Fractions, Raising Up Fractions (Rounding Off), Combination of Arithmetic calculations, Modification of Arithmetic sequences
- Control Commands and Branching
- Conditional expressions, Conditional and Unconditional Diversions, Iteration
- Making your own canned cycles using G Codes, M Codes and T Codes
- System Alarms and Parameters related to the Use of Custom Macro Alarms
- Output of Data through RS232
- Using Dprint , Bprint statements
Safety shoes and other P.P.E. Equipment is not required.
Custom Macro courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields