Maintenance Course for 3 and 4 axis Machining Centres with Fanuc Controls (Electrical)
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 4 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is a practical course aimed at Mills CNC customers who have Fanuc-controlled Doosan machining centres or similar Fanuc-controlled machining centres manufactured by other machine tool builders.
The course will appeal to component manufacturers who have internal Machine Tool Maintenance and Service Departments and who want to increase the skills levels of employees to enable them to plan and undertake systematic trouble-shooting and preventive electrical maintenance of their Fanuc controlled machining centres.
To get the most from this course it is important that attendees have experience of machine tools’ electrical systems and configuration, and CNC controls systems and functions.
Specific course content includes:
- Explanation of the Fanuc Control system
- Understanding and undertaking memory (system) back-ups
- Understanding NC and PMC parameters, and how to set-up, adjust and back-up
- Understanding signals used on the Ladder, PMCs etc.
- Checking diagnostic input and output signals
- Understanding servo motor and drive systems and settings
- Ability to identify components and when/how to replace them
- Understanding pulse coder feedback signals
- Fault-finding and testing of equipment and systems
- Health and Safety guidelines and best-practice
Electrical Maintenance courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Candidates are also required to bring their own safety shoes. Should you not have the appropriate safety wear, you will not be allowed to attend the course and a refund will NOT be given.
Safety glasses and other P.P.E. will be made available if required.
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.