Maintenance Course for CNC single-spindle Lathes with Fanuc Controls (Electrical)
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 4 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This is a practical course aimed at Mills CNC customers who have Fanuc-controlled Doosan single-spindle lathes or similar Fanuc-controlled single-spindle lathes manufactured by other machine tool builders.
The course will appeal to component manufacturers who have internal Machine Tool Maintenance and Service Departments and who want to increase the skills levels of employees to enable them to plan and undertake systematic trouble-shooting and preventive electrical maintenance of their Fanuc-controlled single-spindle lathes.
To get the most from this course it is important that attendees have experience of machine tools’ electrical systems and configuration, and CNC controls systems and functions.
Specific course content includes:
- Explanation of the Fanuc Control system
- NC and PMC parameter description and set-up and adjustment methods
- Memory back-up
- Understanding signals on used on the ladder, PMC etc.
- Understanding Proximity, Limit and Feed-rate switches
- Checking diagnostic input and output signals
- Turret encoder set-up after replacement
- Checking pulse encoder feedback signals
- Spindle drive and motor setting and assembly
- Preventive maintenance and fault-finding using test equipment
Electrical Maintenance courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy last for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Candidates are also required to bring their own safety shoes. Should you not have the appropriate safety wear, you will not be allowed to attend the course and a refund will NOT be given.
Safety glasses and other P.P.E. will be made available if required.
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields