Manual Guide 2-axis Conversational Course with Fanuc controls – Turning
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 attendees.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
Using the Fanuc Manual Guide or NC Guide 2-axis (X and Z) function assists in creating a fast and efficient way of programming. The course consists of step-by-step instructions beginning with basic principles and gradually increasing in complexity. Specific descriptions and programming examples will also be covered in the course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to program components to a reasonable standard, thus achieving the full potential of your CNC turning centres.
Applicants should have a basic knowledge of Engineering and an understanding of component drawings would be advisable.
Specific course content includes:
- Control and Axis Description (X and Z)
- Accessing the Manual Guide Screens
- Configuration of Fixed Forms
- Configuration of Tool Data
- Using Cycles for Rough Turning and Boring
- Using Cycles for Drilling, Reaming, Tapping etc.
- Threading Cycles, Grooving Cycles, Residual Cutting
- Simulation on Graphics
- N.C. Conversion
- Time Calculation
- Program Copying, Pasting and Cutting
- Tool Path Graphics
- Graphic Rotation and scaling etc.
- Drawing Billets and Castings of Different Shapes
- Using Sub Spindle Programming
- Tool Offset Description
- Using the Parallel Shape Function
- Examples of the Above
- Program Input and Output through Memory Card
- Data Backup for Settings (Maintenance only)
Safety Shoes and other P.P.E. Equipment is not required.
Fanuc Manual Guide courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy lasts for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.