Fanuc Milling Manual Guide 4-axis Conversational Course
To ensure a positive learning experience course size is limited to 6 attendees.
Cost of course is £900.00 + VAT per attendee.
Using the Fanuc Manual Guide or NC Guide 4 Axis (X, Y, Z and 4th) function assists in creating a fast and efficient way of programming. The course consists of step-by-step instructions beginning with basic principles and gradually increasing in complexity. Specific descriptions and programming examples will also be covered in the course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to program components to a reasonable standard, thus achieving the full potential of your CNC machining centres.
Applicants should have a basic knowledge of Engineering and an understanding of component drawings would be advisable.
Specific course content includes:
- Control and Axis Description X, Y, Z and 4th Rotary Axis (A or B)
- Accessing the Manual Guide Screens
- Configuration of Fixed Forms and Tool Data
- Using Cycles for Facing, Contouring, Pocketing and Hole Machining on Face and A or B Axis
- Using Cycles for Drilling, Reaming, Tapping and Thread Milling etc
- Grooving Cycles, Residual Cutting and Embossing on Face and A or B Axis
- Simulation on Graphics, N.C. Conversion and Time Calculation
- Program Copying, Pasting and Cutting
- Using Sub Programs
- Drawing Billets and Castings of Different Shapes
- Using Components on 4th Axis Rotary Configuration (A or B)
- Using the Copy, Rotate, Mirror and Parallel Shape Function
- Engraving on Face or around the A Axis Rotary side
- Examples of the Above
- Program Input and Output through Memory Card
- Data Backup for Settings (Maintenance only)
Safety Shoes and other P.P.E. Equipment is not required.
Fanuc Manual Guide courses run at the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy lasts for 3 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 3: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 4.00pm
Machine availability will be decided on the day.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields