8-axis Twin Turret/Twin Spindle Turning (X1, Z1, C1, and Y1 + X2, Z2, C2 axis with a Sub Spindle A or B) Programmer Course – Fanuc Control
Class size is between 6 – 10 attendees maximum.
Cost of course is £600.00 + VAT per attendee.
This course can be attended by candidates who have already attended the 5 days programming X, Z, C, Y axis and Sub Spindleprogramming course at the Academy. It can also be attended as a 2 day stand alone course.
This is an advanced level turning course designed for people with experience and knowledge of the Fanuc CNC Control, who have already completed our 4-axis with Sub Spindle programmer course and want to acquire the skills required to program twin turret/twin spindle lathes.
This course is suitable for customers with Doosan TL and TT series machines and other manufacturers’ Fanuc controlled machines with a similar configuration.
Over the 2 days attendees will complete a number of modules that include:
- Turning principles plus general machine layout and axis configuration (X, Z, C, Y and Sub Spindle)
- Applying tool geometry and wear offsets Main and Sub Spindle
- Using cutter compensation G41 and G42 on both sides
- Using G83~G85 Cycles for C and Y Axis Drilling, Tapping and Reaming on Face
- Using G87~G89 Cycles for C and Y Axis Drilling, Tapping and Reaming on Side
- Rigid Tapping Function on Face and Side
- Understanding G12.1 and G13.1 polar coordinate interpolation
- Understanding G7.1 cylindrical interpolation
- C axis profiling Main and Sub Spindle
- Y axis Thread Milling on Front Face and Side Machining off Centre Line.
- Plane Selection G17 , G18 and G19
- Wait Codes
- Helical Interpolation on Z and X Main and Sub Spindle
- Balanced Cutting with ÒPinchÓ and Follow onÓ Type Machining
- Simultaneous Machining
- Pass Over Procedure with Orientation and Bar Feed
- Using Sub Spindle as Tailstock Support
- Using a Turret as Tailstock Support
- Synchronous Turning and Milling
This course lasts for 2 days:
- Day 1: Start: 9.30am – Finish: 5.00pm
- Day 2: Start: 9.00am – Finish: 5.00pm (Approx.)
Light lunch and soft drinks are provided. For special dietary requirements please contact the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy on01926 438363or firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to this course the Mills Mills CNC Training Academy also runs other Fanuc Turning Programmer courses
- 2-axis Turning;
- 3-axis Turning
- 4-axis Turning;
- 4-axis Turning with Sub Spindle;
- Twin Spindle/Twin Turret with B axis;
- Manual Guide Turning.
Enquire about this Training course
If you'd like more details about any of our training courses, including dates and availability, give us a call on 01926 438 363 or fill out the form to get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields